Pilothouse is a command line app for managing a Docker-based LEMP local development environment.
Pilothouse is completely free and open source, and features:
- Unlimited local sites
- Laravel and WordPress support built-in
- Seamless Composer and WP-CLI integration
- Multiple PHP versions, configurable on a per-site basis
- Automated hosts file management
- SSL automatically available for all local sites
- Remote PHP debugging using Xdebug
…and much more!
Pilothouse is currently only supported on macOS, but support for Linux and Windows will be coming soon!
- PHP 5.6, 7.0, and 7.1