Pilothouse is a command line app for managing a Docker-based LEMP local development environment.
Pilothouse is completely free and open source, and features:
- Unlimited local sites
- Laravel and WordPress support built-in
- Seamless Composer and WP-CLI integration
- Multiple PHP versions, configurable on a per-site basis
- Automated hosts file management
- SSL automatically available for all local sites
- Remote PHP debugging using Xdebug
…and much more!
Pilothouse is currently only supported on macOS, but support for Linux and Windows will be coming soon!
- PHP 5.6, 7.0, and 7.1
Full documentation is available in the Wiki. Start by reading the Installation, Services, Commands, and Third Party Software Helpers pages.
Pilothouse is open source software licensed under the GPLv2. Pilothouse was created and is maintained by Philip Newcomer. Props to these awesome contributors!